Monday, April 25, 2011

Sad

Your misstress is sad today...bills to high work not paying enough...boooooooooo lol...well i think i might try putting some artwork up for sale...so ill be scanning some drawing and looking at some sites to sell on...probly take request work to...well anyways what do you tiny dick sissy think about being able to buy some of my art work? Would anyone actually purchase any of my stuff? Lol well its just a thought cause i could sure use the help...and i would mind being able to save up for a new drawing tablet either...mines getting kinda rough lol...i would love to be able to affoard photo shop or flash but the stuff is to expencieve for me :(

3 comments:

  1. I might be intersted in supporting your drawings. Maybe I could even commission a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be cool :) what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I did not realize that you had responded through here. I suppose I could ask for a specific type of drawing with a description, and you could come up with a fair price. Does that seem reasonable? I would like something with a large dicked man next to a smaller penis man with a cute girl showing an obvious preference, and maybe some teasing words about how the smaller guy just does not compare.

    ReplyDelete