Sunday, April 17, 2011

ME Hehe

So havent been talking much on here its been rough couple of weeks for me...ughh work sucks lol...but atlast....VACATION TIME...well your mistress has been very busy but i havent frogoten about all my little cockette followers...so i have some art that im gonna put up for you all to jerk your little dickies to...mmmm my pussy get wet just thinking about it (Rub...Rub...Finger...Finger)...ive got some new work like i said...i havent had my request lately :( i guess nobody like my art lol...we to the people that have request art it will be up soon for all to veiw...well go to go...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back, sorry you have had it rough time at work. I have been checking periodically and I glad to see you are back. I would love to see some big dick vs small dick drawings, and maybe more with multiple women disappointed in a guys small size. I love your drawings and am excited about seeing more. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you post more stories? How did you develop your fetishes? Have you ever humiliated someone in real life?

    ReplyDelete